Monday, November 29, 2010

From frumpy to Fashionable


This shirt was given to me by my older sister. She purchased it online from Maurices and she didn't like the way it fit her. I tried it on and also didn't like the way it fit me. The front used to be a dipped neck so whenever I were to bend over, the ladies would be hanging out. What I did was cut the front of this shirt and turned it into a fashionable slip on cover-up. 


Moral of this story... before throwing out any clothes. Take a good look at some fashion magazines and you clothes and see if you can change them up. As simple as cutting. 


1 comment:

  1. This is another testimony on how Chief Dr Lucky cured my HIV disease. Do you need a cure for your HIV disease? Do you want to be cured from your cancer disease? Or you want to be free from any type of disease. Kindly visit his website https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/ . He just cured my HIV disease and I’m very grateful to him, he is the only herbalist that can cure you.
    WhatsApp number : +2348132777335
    Via Email : chiefdrlucky@gmail.com
    Thank you all for reading,
    God bless"

    ReplyDelete