Monday, November 29, 2010

Shutter Headboard

Easy as one, two, three...

I looked on craigslist for four shutters and paid $20 for these. I washed them down and spray painted them the colors that I wanted in my spare bedroom. It really is THAT easy!


This room is not finished. I plan to get or paint old night stands white. Place a nice country themed lamp on them and also add more pillows. I originally wanted a yellow quilt with a little green in it but this quilt will have to do for now. :) Here is the original picture that I got the idea from. It would be cuter if the headboards were wooden so that you could make them more rustic looking. 

1 comment:

  1. This is another testimony on how Chief Dr Lucky cured my HIV disease. Do you need a cure for your HIV disease? Do you want to be cured from your cancer disease? Or you want to be free from any type of disease. Kindly visit his website https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/ . He just cured my HIV disease and I’m very grateful to him, he is the only herbalist that can cure you.
    WhatsApp number : +2348132777335
    Via Email : chiefdrlucky@gmail.com
    Thank you all for reading,
    God bless"

    ReplyDelete