Saturday, March 23, 2013

A Gift for the Bookworms


My mom loves to read, so for her birthday I decided to get her a book, tagged along with a cozy drink that she enjoys...all wrapped in a bow. 
I also made cake batter truffles is the previous post on my blog. 

How to pick a book for a friend or family member:
Go to a local used book store, along with a couple of books that you know that person LOVED. Ask the employee what they would recommend based on the books that your person loved. 
OR
Go to Amazon.com and look up the books that you know they enjoy and at the bottom of the page is books recommended based on the book you searched. 

My husband did this for me one year and he told the bookstore employee that I loved harry potter, twilight, and the Hunger Games series so....she recommended a series called Poison Study and I LOVE this series also. Good job Bookstore Lady!

1 comment:

  1. This is another testimony on how Chief Dr Lucky cured my HIV disease. Do you need a cure for your HIV disease? Do you want to be cured from your cancer disease? Or you want to be free from any type of disease. Kindly visit his website https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/ . He just cured my HIV disease and I’m very grateful to him, he is the only herbalist that can cure you.
    WhatsApp number : +2348132777335
    Via Email : chiefdrlucky@gmail.com
    Thank you all for reading,
    God bless"

    ReplyDelete