Saturday, March 23, 2013

Daily Prayer Reminder


My husband and I have been married now for 5 years! WHEWW that's HALF a DECADE! Over these past 5 years, we have slowly been getting better at praying together more often. I have to say that we finally became consistent in our prayer life when I made a Daily Prayer Reminder. I had a really cute frame sitting in the hall closet so I grabbed it and instead of putting a picture in it, I placed a piece of paper. Lastly, all you need is a white board marker. 
Sorry the picture isnt all that great but it does say Mon, Tue, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sunday. My husband and I sat down and decided who and what has been put on our hearts and placed them under a day. Then when we go to bed, we see this right on our night stand and remember to pray. 
WE have enjoyed this and it has been a wonderful way to remember to pray together!

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog because a friend of mine posted on Pinterest your braided scarf. My name is Krissa too! I have not ever "met" someone else with the same name, spelled this way! I think it is really cool. Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete