Monday, March 8, 2010

Corn on the Cob Cupcakes

I want to eat one of these while looking at the picture! These cupcakes are from a fun cupcake book I have.  They are fun to make and a kick when people see them. :)

What you need:
Cupcakes (any kind)
Frosting
Yellow food coloring
Small Laffy Taffy candy Yellow
I dont remember what they are called but the Corn holders to help hold corn while eating it.
Popcorn flavored jelly beans
Peach flavored jelly beans
coconut flavored jelly beans

Basically, follow the picture above. Make yellow frosting, frost cupcakes, place jelly beans in a random color order but make sure they are lined up the way I did. Put three cupcakes in a line to create the "corn." Cut laffy taffy so it looks like butter and place the corn holders on ends and Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This is another testimony on how Chief Dr Lucky cured my HIV disease. Do you need a cure for your HIV disease? Do you want to be cured from your cancer disease? Or you want to be free from any type of disease. Kindly visit his website https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/ . He just cured my HIV disease and I’m very grateful to him, he is the only herbalist that can cure you.
    WhatsApp number : +2348132777335
    Via Email : chiefdrlucky@gmail.com
    Thank you all for reading,
    God bless"

    ReplyDelete