Monday, March 8, 2010

Kids Beach Buckets




Last year, Josh's family game to Oregon and we spent the weekend at Pacific City. For this trip I wanted to make something fun for our nieces and nephew since we only get to see them maybe twice a year. For the beach I bought some beach buckets, got a hold of some vinyl from my mom though you can buy this at walmart, or Office Max. I cute out their names and placed them on the buckets so they had their own buckets with their name on it. Then I shopped around and bought beach towels with specific cartoons on them for each niece and nephew, like Batman, Dora, Tinker Bell and Barbie.


I also added a couple of fun toys in there for them, like a huge bubble stick. You can add more beach toys such as shovel, or shapes to form sand in. This was fun for them and also for me.

1 comment:

  1. This is another testimony on how Chief Dr Lucky cured my HIV disease. Do you need a cure for your HIV disease? Do you want to be cured from your cancer disease? Or you want to be free from any type of disease. Kindly visit his website https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/ . He just cured my HIV disease and I’m very grateful to him, he is the only herbalist that can cure you.
    WhatsApp number : +2348132777335
    Via Email : chiefdrlucky@gmail.com
    Thank you all for reading,
    God bless"

    ReplyDelete