When my little sister turned 21, my older sister and I put together a "How to Cure a Hangover" basket as a joke. Along with everything in the basket I wrote a little something that explained what everything was for. This was a funny and fun gift to give.
What's in the basket:
- Drink plenty of water to re-hydrate
- Eat a snack to get something other than alcohol in your system
- Pop some pills for that headache, achy body and/or from any other wild activities that caused pain.
- Drink an energy drink to refuel from a night of hard core partying and little or no sleep.
- If you think you are going to blow chunks...Don’t forget your cozy toilet pillow, cause you may be there for a while. (Note: Pillow is not vomit repellant) If you can’t make it to a toilet, feel free to just use this very own basket. (Note: Don’t forget to remove items in basket before throwing up in it)
- After vomiting, wash mouth and face with washcloth.
- Don’t forget to rinse mouth with refreshing mouth wash.
- Throw a stick of gum in your mouth to prevent vomit AND alcohol breath.
- And for those nights that you get crazy...well, thats what the condoms are for.
- To repeat cycle drink more alcohol