Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Easy Beach Wave Hair


I finally discovered a way to get a loose beach wave in my hair with no hassle. It took me maybe 15 minutes to do this but I also have somewhat thin hair. All you need is a curling iron, hair spray and possibly bobby pins. 
I pinned my bangs back in a poof first but you can do whatever pleases you. I then take a piece of hair and wrap it around the curling iron. The TRICK to this, is 1. DO NOT open the curling iron. Just wrap the piece of hair around the iron. TRICK 2. Let your hair twist as you wrap it around the iron. Dont worry about it being flat/straight as you would when doing ringlets. Here is a picture:
See how in my finger tip the hair strand is twisted...thats what we want! Also see how the iron is not opened, I wrapped my hair around it as a closed iron. Here is a picture of my hair when I was finished curling it without doing anything else yet. 
It is somewhat ringlet like but look closely...the ends are fairly straight while the rest of the strand is curly. The next step is the run your fingers through your hair and separate the curls. When finished, hairspray your hair while "poofin" it up with your hands. Once again here is the final product. 


1 comment:

  1. This is another testimony on how Chief Dr Lucky cured my HIV disease. Do you need a cure for your HIV disease? Do you want to be cured from your cancer disease? Or you want to be free from any type of disease. Kindly visit his website https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/ . He just cured my HIV disease and I’m very grateful to him, he is the only herbalist that can cure you.
    WhatsApp number : +2348132777335
    Via Email : chiefdrlucky@gmail.com
    Thank you all for reading,
    God bless"

    ReplyDelete