Thursday, September 6, 2012

Superhero Baby Room

When my husband and I found out we were having a boy, my husband turned to me and asked if we could do a superhero themed nursery. As I thought about it, I got excited with all the creative ideas I had. Here is our Little Aidens room. 
 I painted these myself. I got the inspiration from an artists website. He was not licensed to sell them so I painted them myself.
I also created my sons name with comic book letters. I bought these from Joann Fabrics for 3.99 each, and then my friend gave me this old vintage comic book that I cut apart in order to mod podge the paper on the cardboard letters. 


 Again, super easy! Just cut out colorful paper in the letter of your little ones name, and get it laminated. Laminating is super cheap and I just went to Kinkos.
The fun part is putting the whole room together with all the fun superhero things that friends and family got little Aiden. We received many blankets! We love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment