Friday, July 6, 2012

The Fish Tail Braid

I had not seen this braid before and so I was excited to try something new. It only took two tries and then I felt pretty confident with this braid. I would explain how to do this braid but I personally learn through visuals and I watched a video on youtube that helped a TON. I advise this video from youtube. I just typed in Fishtail Braid Tutorial and it is the first one suggested. 

The fishtail braid can also be a french fishtail braid which I have not attempted yet. It can be done as a side braid as I have in the top photo or straight back. Lots of variety with this braid.

1 comment:

  1. This is another testimony on how Chief Dr Lucky cured my HIV disease. Do you need a cure for your HIV disease? Do you want to be cured from your cancer disease? Or you want to be free from any type of disease. Kindly visit his website https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/ . He just cured my HIV disease and I’m very grateful to him, he is the only herbalist that can cure you.
    WhatsApp number : +2348132777335
    Via Email : chiefdrlucky@gmail.com
    Thank you all for reading,
    God bless"

    ReplyDelete